[sakai-pmc] rWiki and xWiki > Re: Talkin' Sakai 11

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Feb 12 06:42:11 PST 2014

I also feel that the rwiki deprecation for Sakai-11 has the lowest consensus of the proposed Sakai-11 ideas shared by Anthony.  Personally I am not convinced at all that it should be removed.

Those advocating for deprecation should propose an alternative and be prepared to put resources into making the alternative work.

/Chuck