[sakai-pmc] Talkin' Sakai 11

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 11 13:09:15 PST 2014

Hi Anthony,

Thank you!

Where is a good place to post clarifying questions? Directly on the
Google doc or on these lists?

For example, I'm not sure what this Perl conversion script to
replacement wiki comment means. Does it mean that there is a candidate
wiki that can replace our current wiki and someone would need to write
some Perl code to convert the content from the old wiki to the new wiki?
Or did I just make about 100 non-true assumptions? ;-)

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin