[sakai-pmc] Incubation questions

Ian Dolphin (apereo) ian.dolphin at apereo.org
Tue Dec 17 14:31:52 PST 2013

Seth

The incubation process is available via the website (top level menu). The mentors group has been formed, has met once to review the former Jasig process projects; the new process kicks in in the new year. The public list will see more traffic at that point, and specific space on the web site will be available to publish details and progress.

Best

Ian
--
Ian Dolphin