[sakai-mobile] Mobile Sakai

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 07:05:46 PDT 2011

We are planning very significant developments of the Entity Broker interface. We will look at:

 - Resources (see http://wiki.oucs.ox.ac.uk/weblearn/ResourcesApi),
 - search,
 - reading lists,
 - Site members (roster),
 - groups (ie, site info groups),
 - Mneme (lists of assessment, not lists of questions)

I am hoping that this will be of use to OAE and would be interested to hear opinions.

Once funding is confirmed I will circulate details.

adam