[sakai-mobile] Mobile Sakai

McGough, Brian Joseph bmcgough at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 7 07:10:12 PDT 2011

Nate,

Are you on this mailing list?  Could you describe to the group and share a few screenshots of what we have done in terms of Sakai integration in our Kuali Mobile implementation.  Also is the EB code for the tools and services we implemented already up in the Sakai version control repository?

IU is also very supportive of EB as a feasible technical approach for CLE that we launched into use in production this fall, I am not familiar enough with OAE to speak to options there.

Brian

Brian McGough
Director, Enterprise Software
University Information Technology Services Indiana University
Cyberinfrastructure Building
2709 E. 10th Street
Bloomington, IN  47408
Email: bmcgough at indiana.edu