[Building Sakai] Sakai 10.3 Removing user from Joinable Site

Wilson, Kimberly wilsonk at mail.amc.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:13:14 PDT 2015

Hi:

Has anyone had a problem removing a user from a Joinable Site?

In Sakai 10.3  I have joined a joinable site as a non-admin user
Logged out
Logged back in as an admin
Removed the user from the joinable site
Logged back in as the user and the joinable site still exists in the topnav menu, but not in Preferences

Clicking on it brings up the join message, but if I click No, the site still remains in the topnav menu

After a period of time, not sure how much time, I'd say at least a half hour, the site drops off

This is only a problem with a Joinable site and not any others.

Could someone tell me what source files I need to look at to see what may be causing this issue?

Is there something in sakai.properties I need to set or change to T/F?

Thanks!

Kim Wilson, MSCIS | Systems Analyst - Sakai & IS Academic Systems | Albany Medical Center | 518-264-1055

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.