[Building Sakai] site.del permission for instructor role in course site

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:33:54 PST 2015

If I would like to prevent the instructors from deleting the course site, I
am wondering which realm should be deselected?

I deselect site.del from the instructor role of !site.template.course. I
also check the !site.template as well as ! user.template. None of them
selectes site.del in the instructor role. However, I notice that instructor
can still delete the course site..

I hope somebody could tell me how to fix this issue and thank you in
advance.