[Building Sakai] LTI tools and webservices

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat Jan 10 09:30:38 PST 2015

That is pretty specific.

There is no "general purpose" way to do what you say that I know of.  It would seem to me that like many of the batch admin tasks the right way to go is write a special web service under CXF that does the look up and altering and return of exactly the information you need.

Using /direct you can pretty consistently see a lot of information across tools and services - but in terms of LTI so far there has not been an extensive effort to allow modification via /direct

/Chuck