[Building Sakai] LTI tools and webservices

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:38:09 PST 2015

Thank Charles... that was I impression...

So we will try to do the CXF webservice and we will contrib it when done so
in that way maybe we can make it more complete and useful. Surely a restful
service for that should be a good idea too, but I think that develop the
CXF would be quicker for us becuase we are in a little hurry about this.

I think a lot of people will  be interested very soon into manage LTI tools
in a more complete way with the services. Each day more people realizing
how great is LTI, thanks ;)

Diego

--
*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*