[Building Sakai] Query on Morephus skin

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 6 08:49:20 PST 2015

Unfortunately it’s not just a different skin. It meshes with code in portal. It might be possible, but you’d need to integrate the portal patches with 2.9. You’d probably want to use the trunk version of Lessons, since Lessons also generates code in the area normally managed by portal. There are some Morpheus-specific changes to Lessons trunk. Other tools are going to need CSS changes, but probably not code changes as long as you don’t try to move the code that replaces iframes with inline. In theory morpheus will work with iframes, since there are situations where 11 will have to use iframes.