[Building Sakai] Query on Morephus skin

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 06:55:26 PST 2015

It’s Sakai 11 that will have the Morpheus skin by default. I don’t think it’s possible to easily backport to Sakai 2.9

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.