[Building Sakai] /direct Rest service documentation

Chanakya puramshetty.srinu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:49:20 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am developing mobile app for skai lms using existing keitai api
services(JSON).
As of now sakai lms providing limited services of each tool like reading
informaiton.
I want perform *create,update and delete* operation for each tool through
native app using keitai api services.
To achieve the above functionality through app,We need to create services
in sakai lms.

1.How to create keitai api for supporting *create,update and delete*
 operations?
2.While creating services how to handle the permission system in sakai lms?
3.Is there any existing documentation on how to create rest service for
each perticular tool?

can any one help me out , how to develop the services in sakai lms?