[Building Sakai] sakai 10.2 WebDAV not working on both Mac and Windows

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:28:20 PST 2015

Thank you for your clarification.

Below are the test results:

dav 10.3 in Sakai 10.2 with Tomcat 7.0.57, java 1.7.0._71, maven 3.2.3 -->
not working  (Access denied for windows, Unable to connect to server for
anyclient, Login failed - unauthorized for cyberduck)

dav 10.2 with SAK 28004 with Tomcat 7.0.57, java 1.7.0._71, maven 3.2.3 -->
not working

dav 10.2 with SAK 28004 with Tomcat 7.0.55, java 1.7.0._71, maven 3.2.3 -->
not working

please find attached the same tomcat log, which does not spit anything once
user tries to connect WebDAV

Please also let me know if there is any other suggestion I can try out....

My colleague tries his carotdav and he has "authorization failure"

Carotdav is working fine with our production server which has Sakai 2.9.3