[Building Sakai] Course sites getting unexpected sakai.iframe.site

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:49:21 PDT 2014

We've been setting up course sites with the following tools on their home
pages: sakai.iframe, sakai.synoptic.announcement, and sakai.synoptic.chat.
Sometimes, for reasons unknown, a sakai.iframe.site tool ends up on a
site's home page as well. It looks out of place.

I checked the nightly Sakai server and it's using sakai.iframe.site in its
course site. Is sakai.iframe outdated? Should we switch to setting up our
course sites with sakai.iframe.site?

Josh