[Building Sakai] Installations of different kinds of datepickers

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Sep 19 08:48:36 PDT 2014

I believe there are others also working on patches.  There was activity on
this last re Signup tool and the datepicker.

Yes, the jQuery date/time picker is the way forward.  Our Spanish
colleagues have also recently submitted a patch to allow entering the
date/time via the keyboard while maintaining the internationalization of
the picker.

--Sam