[Building Sakai] Installations of different kinds of datepickers

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 19 08:43:59 PDT 2014

Sam,

Were working off of Sakai 10. I'll take a look at putting together a patch to standardize the use of the jQuery UI date/time picker across Sakai.

Would we want to just go with what we currently have for the jQuery date/time picker?

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University
Office: 848-445-8726