[Building Sakai] Installations of different kinds of datepickers

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 19 08:57:08 PDT 2014

Here is the parent jira with some related tools that are still outstanding.
Though like Sam said, some of them have had mention on the list of having
work for them.

It looks like assignment should have been fixed in SAK-25513 but maybe
there is a date picker that was missed? A few tools (seems mostly the JSF
ones) like Samigo and Gradebook still don't have any fixes AFIAK.
Everything RSF is a lot easier to do after the RSF component which is going
to be included in 10.2, though I think all the RSF tools in trunk are
updated. But one of these pickers might be from an RSF sub project in a
tool.