[Building Sakai] Installations of different kinds of datepickers

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Sep 19 08:05:12 PDT 2014

Hi Will,

We're all in agreement and there has been significant movement in the past
year to a standard, correctly-internationalized date/time picker (the
jQuery UI date/time picker in orange in your screenshots).  If you have a
patch to submit to help close the gaps, I'd be glad to review it and help
get it committed.

--Sam