[Building Sakai] "pom" in <version> tags?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Sep 9 12:58:18 PDT 2014

No, I think it's just because they're incorrect and nobody has ever fixed
them. Typically the packaging tag is pom so that's where I can see a mixup
happening. The Etudes project directories are 100% supported by Etudes.

  <packaging>pom</packaging>

It should still build fine, it just releases a version tagged pom.