[Building Sakai] Gradebook 2 import failure

Brett Parker brparke1 at wsc.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:50:18 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have deployed Gradebook 2 (version- 1.9.x-prod) in our Sakai 2.9.3.  I want to import a Gradebook 2 file (CSV) export into a class and I get a Request Failed once clicking "Next" after choosing my CSV file.

Here is the Error Message I receive:  Error Parsing JSON: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 2259 of the JSON data.

I have tried this with large Gradebooks and ones that only have 1 or 2 items in it.  The result is the same just with different line and column numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated on why I am getting this and the steps I need to take to fix it.

Brett Parker