[Building Sakai] Schedule import error when file from Outlook is in french

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:49:12 PDT 2014

Hello,

For those that installed Sakai in another language than english and
using schedule tool. Are you having any problem importing an agenda from
Outlook ?

In our case (we are using french) Outlook generates a file with french
headers so when we import the file in the schedule tool we get an error
because it is expecting some english headers. Do you guys have come with
a work around ?

--

*Mame Awa Diop*

*Analyste-Programmeur Java*

Service de développement de systèmes d'information

3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montréal (Québec) H3T 2A7

*Téléphone : 514 340-6000, poste 2199 *

Pensons à l'environnement

avant d'imprimer