[Building Sakai] Samigo issue with no score for students

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Tue Sep 9 07:11:03 PDT 2014

I have just created a JIRA issue for this.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2403

Thanks,
Peter

From: Neal Caidin <neal.caidin at apereo.org<mailto:neal.caidin at apereo.org>>
Date: Monday, September 8, 2014 at 4:26 PM
To: Karen Tsao <ktsao at stanford.edu<mailto:ktsao at stanford.edu>>, peter liu <peter.liu at yale.edu<mailto:peter.liu at yale.edu>>
Cc: "Rinaldi, Louis" <louis.rinaldi at yale.edu<mailto:louis.rinaldi at yale.edu>>, "Nevins, Alina" <alina.nevins at yale.edu<mailto:alina.nevins at yale.edu>>, "Abuin, Pilar" <pilar.abuin at yale.edu<mailto:pilar.abuin at yale.edu>>, "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Samigo issue with no score for students

Hi Peter,

It would be great if you could open a Jira for this and provide as much detail as possible.

Thanks!
Neal

[cid:part1.02080604.05030001 at apereo.org]
Karen Tsao<mailto:ktsao at stanford.edu>
September 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Hi Peter,

There is a auto-save feature in Samigo:https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-674. However, I don't know if it will extend the Sakai session. Please give it a try.

Thanks,
Karen

September 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Hi Karen,

Thank you for the response.  I think that it may caused by the Sakai-session expiration.  Our Sakai expiration time is one hours and the Quiz is on one Single page.  The students, who have not got scores, all have a duration time over 1 hour (if they have not clicked the save button).  Some of the students said that they did not got the submission confirmation.

Do we have a auto-save mechanism there? Or keep the session never expired on the Testing page?

Thanks a lot!
Peter