[Building Sakai] 8 AM build of trunk on http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org has failed

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 5 07:22:11 PDT 2014

The only way this will really be fixed is if/when we setup an artifact
proxy for nightly, which isn't likely to happen until the servers are moved
from their current location. There were plans for doing that before the end
of the year.

It's just a one of those random failure that may or may not be maven
related.