[Building Sakai] Samigo issue with no score for students

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:46:06 PDT 2014

Hi Karen,

We have a Spanish course and have trouble with no scores for few students, which have submitted the test.  I have found a exact problem mentioned in the email chain:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2012-May/017443.html

>From the two suggusted check-queries, the first one returns OK with one result. However, the second query return the results, which each row (item) with null values (attached as screenshot).

We are still running on Samigo version 2.8.4  and do you have already one solution or related JIRA issue?

Thanks a lot!
Peter