[Building Sakai] PUSH notification service for mobile devices.

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Tue Oct 28 23:54:57 PDT 2014

Thanks Sila, although we are not interested in a Sakai APP tool but an
institutional APP I'll attend your presentation on the SVC to see what
have been you cooking... I would be happy If you could leak some
technical details before the conference :-D

Thanks.

Alex.

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
=====================
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Analista/Programador

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice
http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html