[Building Sakai] what's the state of RSF?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Oct 13 13:12:50 PDT 2014

If there's changes you want to apply to RSF, you can submit pull requests
to each component in https://github.com/rsf

I'm generally the only one that applies and releases this lately.

As far as this language issue, I'm not sure where the code is that
determines this for regular Sakai, and I'm not sure what the correct order
should be. I agree they should be consistent but was hoping someone would
supply a patch or more information because I didn't have time additional
time to look at this besides pointing out where it's happening.