[Building Sakai] what's the state of RSF?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 13 12:57:59 PDT 2014

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RSF-10 has been out there for a while. The fix is described in comments. I’m considering supplying my own version of the broken class in Lessons, but that seems like a bad idea.

I’ve already had to supply replacements for two RSF classes in order to get inline display to work in trunk. Again, not a good practice for the long term, but I need to be able to test Lessons in the inline environment. In this case I can’t tell whether it’s actually an RSF problem or a problem in portal.