[Building Sakai] Clog Admin Tool in Sakai 2.9.3

Earle Nietzel enietzel at anisakai.com
Thu Oct 9 12:49:32 PDT 2014

Not sure if its related but we ran into a few issues with importing as
well...

We corrected some of it but also made the tool continue if it encountered
issues.

see
https://source.sakaiproject.org/websvn/revision.php?repname=sakai-contrib&location=/&rev=84531

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM, BJ Peter DeLaCruz <bjpeter2008 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are importing old Blogger and BlogWoW/Blogs posts using the Clog Admin
> tool, and we encountered some issues:
>
> 1. Only 3 out of 5 posts that belonged to a user were imported to Clog.
> These three posts had the "All members of this site can see this entry"
> option selected in Blogs. The ones missing had the "This entry is
> publicly viewable" option selected.
>
> 2. Are the imported posts read-only? A user cannot edit his imported posts.
>
> 3. Users reported that none of their Blogger posts were imported to Clog. I
> filed this JIRA ticket <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/CLOG-122> today
> because it could be the reason why they're not showing up.
>
> 4. Is Clog 0.9.4 a stable release? We are currently running 0.9.3.
>
> Has anyone encountered any of these issues before? Any advice will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> BJ

earle,