[Building Sakai] Clog Admin Tool in Sakai 2.9.3

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:54:02 PDT 2014

Hi,

We are importing old Blogger and BlogWoW/Blogs posts using the Clog Admin
tool, and we encountered some issues:

1. Only 3 out of 5 posts that belonged to a user were imported to Clog.
These three posts had the "All members of this site can see this entry"
option selected in Blogs. The ones missing had the "This entry is publicly
viewable" option selected.

2. Are the imported posts read-only? A user cannot edit his imported posts.

3. Users reported that none of their Blogger posts were imported to Clog. I
filed this JIRA ticket <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/CLOG-122> today
because it could be the reason why they're not showing up.

4. Is Clog 0.9.4 a stable release? We are currently running 0.9.3.

Has anyone encountered any of these issues before? Any advice will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
BJ