[Building Sakai] Roster2 changes

JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ jjmerono at um.es
Thu Nov 27 05:39:22 PST 2014

Hi Adrian,

     I've been testing roster2 now in trunk and it is great !!
     Thank you for all the suggestions you've added to the branch before
merging into trunk...

     I've created a set of jiras so that we don't forget other
suggestions that could improve this new UI.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?jql=key%20in%20(RSTR-73%2CRSTR-74%2CRSTR-75%2CRSTR-76%2CRSTR-77)

     But there is one thing that we solved in 10.x that is broken now in
trunk:

     I don't know if it will be too disruptive to merge this new UI into
10.x, any concerns/opinions?

Thanks !!