[Building Sakai] Roster2 changes

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Nov 21 13:53:52 PST 2014

Great job Adrian.  The infinite scroll worked really well for me and was
fast in a huge testing site.

My only major confusion was the new Groups dropdown when viewing users. I
was unclear if I was assigning the user to a group or limiting my view to
that one group only.

I would drop the pain of the separate branch and move your code into trunk
quickly!