[Building Sakai] Roster2 changes

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:02:14 PST 2014

Thanks Juanjo. Your suggestion for infinite scroll was right on the money.

I can't see any issues with merging this into 10.x, although it is a
significant UI change. There isn't any db component to roster, and no
configuration changes have been added in SAK-28028, so technically  there
shouldn't be a problem.

I say fix SAK-27501 first, though. I can't think what I did there.

Cheers,
Adrian.