[Building Sakai] SAKAI admin user

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 01:32:33 PST 2014

I am sure this is exactly what the “Devolved Administration” tool will do for you. We don’t actually use it but I believe it has been created with exactly your scenario in mind.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.