[Building Sakai] SAKAI admin user

Tdm System tdmsystems4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:18:38 PST 2014

first of all thanx for your interest,  actually i new in sakai but not
fresh  , what i try to do , that make user with some permission higher from
the default user , i call it subadmin , this type can create user  , sites
, etc , but this type not admin because admin can remove users but this
type not it just can create user and sites ,
it like  i have multiple school with one administration for all , in each
school there is director , i want this director to create site and make the
add teachers to this site , create users with different type , manage all
sites in his school , this about this type subadmin
but the admin can create subadmins , and remove these users how followed
this type , create new realm if needed and so on .

i try to do this , but not all tools give me the permission to this type ,
that my problem , and i think it doable   ,

does my idea clear?

and thanx in advance for all