[Building Sakai] SAKAI admin user

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Nov 20 14:16:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do, but in case of ypu want a given user to have lower rights than the super admin user, you'd better look at Delegated Access Tool.

Youssef, if you are a newbie in Sakai, you've jumped toooo high.

Have you played a bit with a normal site?
Create with Worksite Setup tool, adding maintain user, and creating some student accounts and have them joined to that site. This way, you will learn a lot by testing with those user types and roles in a test worksite.

What do you want to achieve?

Youssef, put a scenario and then we can go step by step to have it done.

Yours,
Alaa Nizar

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

my name is yousef because you ask before and sorry for multiple asking

i try to create user as sub admin with lower permission from admin ,
i create new realm user  , with sub-admin name and i give to him ability to add user and mange user then i create site template from sites with users tools ,   then when i login to this user and try to access users tools , i got no permission message  , is there any way to give this type of user permission without add it to administration workspace ?
or i must create something else?    i search in sakai book
 "Sakai CLE Courseware Management"
 but i don't find any related subject , can any one help me?!
and thanx in advance

believed to be clean.
believed to be clean.