[Building Sakai] SAKAI admin user

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 21 02:53:26 PST 2014

I would also suggest the devolved admin tool.

Adam

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Nov 2014, at 22:07, "Tdm System" <tdmsystems4 at gmail.com<mailto:tdmsystems4 at gmail.com>> wrote:

hi all ,

my name is yousef because you ask before and sorry for multiple asking

i try to create user as sub admin with lower permission from admin ,
i create new realm user  , with sub-admin name and i give to him ability to add user and mange user then i create site template from sites with users tools ,   then when i login to this user and try to access users tools , i got no permission message  , is there any way to give this type of user permission without add it to administration workspace ?
or i must create something else?    i search in sakai book
 "Sakai CLE Courseware Management"
 but i don't find any related subject , can any one help me?!
and thanx in advance