[Building Sakai] SAKAI admin user

Tdm System tdmsystems4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:07:05 PST 2014

hi all ,

my name is yousef because you ask before and sorry for multiple asking

i try to create user as sub admin with lower permission from admin ,
i create new realm user  , with sub-admin name and i give to him ability to
add user and mange user then i create site template from sites with users
tools ,   then when i login to this user and try to access users tools , i
got no permission message  , is there any way to give this type of user
permission without add it to administration workspace ?
or i must create something else?    i search in sakai book
 "Sakai CLE Courseware Management"
 but i don't find any related subject , can any one help me?!
and thanx in advance