[Building Sakai] Samigo default setting

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Nov 18 10:26:45 PST 2014

Hello All,

I think I've found the SQL file that inserts the default Assessment Types:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/trunk/samigo-pack/src/sql/mysql/sakai_samigo.sql

I've also noticed from the Sakai UI that those assessment types were last updated on 2006.

This information is clearly identified in that SQL file.

So, I think the data is being inserted and displayed from the Database.

Can someone please view this file and write some feedback?

Thank you,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Please see if this helps: http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2012-December/020057.html