[Building Sakai] Remove Axis Web services from Sakai

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:47:01 PST 2014

Meanwhile Miguel answers you in a more technical level...  don't worry too
much about the change, you will be able to continue using webservices (with
the same name and parameters) with perl-soap with very, very minor changes
needed in your part.   I can't say you won't need to touch anything, but
really almost anything. So, not a real problem!

Diego

> Miguel,
>
> Can you please explain to me what's the difference between the two?
>
> It's the first time I heard about CXF.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile.

*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*