[Building Sakai] Melete Issue w/ Duplicate Site functionality

Robert Long rlong at unicon.net
Mon Nov 3 13:01:45 PST 2014

All,

We are running into a strange case of certain Module sections not being created when the Site info "Duplicate Site" is used to create a new site with Melete content.

There are two sections in a module that are not being copied over, even though all the other content seems to be coming over correctly. These sections are URL links that link to resources in a site that DO exist (you can click on the link in the settings and go to the page...). Here are screenshots of each of the settings:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii624l34nk8t1rk/Screenshot%202014-11-03%2015.53.29.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii624l34nk8t1rk/Screenshot%202014-11-03%2015.53.29.png?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpumlpkginzbfn/Screenshot%202014-11-03%2015.59.21.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpumlpkginzbfn/Screenshot%202014-11-03%2015.59.21.png?dl=0>

The weird thing is, other URL link-type sections copy over correctly. There are no errors being reported during the site duplication either.

This is Melete 2.8.2 on Sakai 2.8.x, but we have seen this issue on the latest version of Melete as well.

Any pointers on what we can do to get Melete to properly copy over all sections during Site Duplication?

Thanks,
Bob

----
Robert Long