[Building Sakai] nightly trunk down

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue May 13 04:52:43 PDT 2014

Yeah, moving this terracotta stuff to a separate profile was what was
suggested, last year just nobody ever did that work. That repository goes
up and down.

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/cle-release-team/2013-January/010460.html

There appears to be a mirror at repository.opencastproject we could add as
a quick(er) fix.