[Building Sakai] nightly trunk down

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue May 13 06:44:33 PDT 2014

I think that removing the terracotta stuff would actually break the
kernel since the new caching implementation depends on the terracotta
jars (but not for what the old code did, rather for distributed
caching support).
I would say we should raise this with the terracotta team but I
already tried that before. Maybe if they hear from more people they
will put their artifacts into the maven repo.
Or we could copy them into our maven repo but I thought we were trying
to avoid doing that.
-AZ