[Building Sakai] sakai demo 2.9.2 suddenly doesn't start after being operational for a weeks

Eli Shalnev eshalnev at tegrity.com
Thu May 1 05:43:28 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Thanks for a quick reply.
unfortunately, i was not able to recover the files and i ended up with clean instal but changed the db to mysql.

Kindest regards,
Eli Shalnev
On May 1, 2014, at 12:20 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com<mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>> wrote:

If you can recover the db files to a usable state you will be able to manually migrate it over to a mysql db, but there is no automatic process. This is why the hsql db ships for the demo only, and not recommended for anything of substance.

Regards
Steve

Ps that yellow on white log gave me cataracts!

sent from my mobile device