[Building Sakai] sakai demo 2.9.2 suddenly doesn't start after being operational for a weeks

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:20:17 PDT 2014

If you can recover the db files to a usable state you will be able to
manually migrate it over to a mysql db, but there is no automatic process.
This is why the hsql db ships for the demo only, and not recommended for
anything of substance.

Regards
Steve

Ps that yellow on white log gave me cataracts!

sent from my mobile device