[Building Sakai] Signup Tool default permissions for Sakai 10

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 12 09:35:13 PDT 2014

Yeah, generally for a new tool with permissions you have to add new
permissions to the kernel sql scripts and to the conversion scripts.

See https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-970
and

When we last added these to 2.9 for lessons. Not a ton of work, but someone
has to identify which roles get which permissions (possibly off that table,
but they need to be SQL) and make the modifications. Should create a jira
for signup for this.