[Building Sakai] Sending Emails from James

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:07:05 PDT 2014

Hi Sam,

I initially had postfix installed on the same machine and had setup
transport using the same instructions that are on confluence. Now, when I
telnet and test the email was being sent out. When I use Sakai it wasn't
being sent out. I will configure postfix again and then provide the log
messages.

When testing, Sakai was saying that it is preparing to send the email, but
there was nothing in /var/log/mail.log or mail.err for postfix.

I will reconfigure and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again for the help.

Kind Regards,
Nguni

--