[Building Sakai] How to Modify assignment.properties in Sakai 2.9.3?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jun 3 11:09:52 PDT 2014

> I checked out the Sakai 2.9.3 branch, but I don't see the assignments
> folder that contains the assignment.properties file in which I need to make
> the changes.

Check out the sakai-2.9.x-all branch which includes all "indie" tools as
part of the checkout.  Sakai's use of indies ended recently and in Sakai
10, there are no indie tools.

Here is the relevant Sakai 2.9.x checkout:

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x-all/

If you just want the assignments code, look in the .externals file in that
checkout for "assginments".

Sakai 10 will be released in the next week or so and includes all tools as
part of the default checkout:

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-10.x/