[Building Sakai] How to Modify assignment.properties in Sakai 2.9.3?

Robert Long rlong at unicon.net
Tue Jun 3 11:13:25 PDT 2014

BJ,

The assignments tool is considered an “indie” tool for 2.9. Therefore to get the assignments tool code, you will need to grad the source from here: https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/branches/assignment-2.9.x

Also, you will need to modify core-deploy/pom.xml and comment out/remove the following:

components/sakai-assignment-pack;

and

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.sakaiproject.assignment</groupId>
  <artifactId>sakai-assignment-assembly</artifactId>
  <version>${sakai.assignment.version}</version>
  <classifier>tomcat-overlay</classifier>
  <type>zip</type>
</dependency>

Then add this to the “all” profile in pom.xml:

<module>assignment</module>

….

Or just download the sakai-2.9.x-all branch, which includes all code for the release.

—Bob

----
Robert Long
Software Engineer