[Building Sakai] How to Modify assignment.properties in Sakai 2.9.3?

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:03:42 PDT 2014

Hi,

I want to modify the text on the Assignment List page in the Student View
in the Assignments module.

I checked out the Sakai 2.9.3 branch, but I don't see the assignments
folder that contains the assignment.properties file in which I need to make
the changes.

We are upgrading from 2.7.1, and it appears to me that the Assignments
module is now part of the core Sakai project (hence the folder is no longer
listed along with the others such as chat).

How can I make changes to this module in Sakai 2.9.3?

Thanks,
BJ