[Building Sakai] [Morpheus] Morpheus developers webinar: Thursday 7/31 @ 11am EDT GoToMeeting Invitation

Mark Reilly mark.reilly at nyu.edu
Wed Jul 30 07:06:36 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Here's the details for join the webinar tomorrow.

Please remember this will be a developers preview of the code and a deep dive on how it works. It's NOT intended to be a preview of Morpheus — it's still too soon for that — we'll be doing that when it's more mature.

The webinar will cover:
a deep dive into the Sass, the design philosophy, how it works, and how you can modify to build your own skins.
We'll also be discussing how the new portal is architected: HTML 5, CSS and Javascript.
We'll look at the styleguides that are generated for each skin.

We'll also discuss how we're going to collaborate going forward and schedule a regular call/webinar.

I'll be pushing the new code into trunk later on today and I'll send out an email when it's there. I am going to be working on some base documentation for tomorrow as well.

If you have no idea what Morpheus is and want to know more: Take a look at my talk and slides from Open Apereo 2014 http://lanyrd.com/2014/apereo/sczzxw/

Thanks,
Mark Reilly

1.  Please join my meeting, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:00 AM EDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/258057494

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 493-0015
United States (toll-free): 1 888 999 0073
Access Code: 258-057-494

Meeting ID: 258-057-494

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.